Thursday, October 6, 2011

Close to my Heart CRICUT Art Philosophy Cartaridge

Guess how many cuts I made with the new CRICUT Cartaridge. Are you ready for this? Of course you are! I can't think of two things that are more meant for each other than Close to my Heart and Cricut.  You can order the brand new "Art Philosophy" Cricut cartridge which is exclusive to Close To My Heart. Many of the images coordinate perfectly with dozens of our terrific stamp sets. There are over 700 images on this cartridge and it comes with 3 stamp sets and three 9" x 12" chipboard sheets with shapes that also coordinate. The order number is #Z1686 which you can find the link by clicking on the shopping cart.

This is the first page of our October layout.  Come and join me on Thursday October 13th at 7:00.  If you are the first to E-Mail me with the correct number of Cricut cuts on this layout, and reserve your two page kit, I have a prise for you! 
The paper packet I used is called, Dreamin.  I know you will be excited because I even used the Cricut for the title, no need to cut by hand on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment