Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Mischeif Layouts


Layout #A
Layout #B
Layout #C
I am really cutting it close to get our 6 page layouts done for November.  I just barely completed them.   I wanted to make a layout without using a Halloween theme design to them.  The last layout can be changed to a Halloween theme with just a few little changes of the stamped design and of course changing the title.  The Mischief paper packet from Close to my Heart is so versatile.  If you click on the pictures you will see that I made a fake backing by inking directly on the pictures with archival ink from CTMH, it was so fun and easy.  Another product that I finally used is the adhesive eraser.  With these papers being so versatile by having both  sides useful I placed a lot of adhesive on the wrong side of one of the paper pieces and the eraser removed it perfectly.  Thank heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment