Sunday, January 22, 2012

Elemental Sacred Grove

Sacred Grove
I created this layout when I first got my hands on the Elemental paper. I thought that this paper reminded me of a quilt, and also this layout from the Imagine idea book.  I created this layout with that in mind.  We are at the Sacred Grove in Palmyra N.Y.  It is such a beautiful area you must be there to appreciate it.  The banner I made using the CTMH Cricut cartridge and the Pennant alphabet.  I love this chocolate stripe ribbon which is so versatile, and it comes in a roll of 5 yards.  You will be able to use it alot.  Thankfully it is staying in the new catalog.
WAIT! did I mention the new catalog?  Yes, Close To My Heart has a new catalog that will be live February 1st. I have it and can't wait for you to see the new papers, embellishments, stamp sets and much more.  Just think Super Hero.

No comments:

Post a Comment